Very intuitive and easy to play, the game is played like the classical jigsaw puzzles. All one has to do is drag and drop the pieces to the right place while the animations are playing. When the puzzle is completed, children can click on the animal to play a rewarding and funny animation.
Educational Content of the App
- names of animals written and spoken in 10 languages.
- develops the following skills and abilities: analyzing, concentration, problem solving, eye-hand coordination. Ideal for preschool and kindergarten kids.
- 12 sea animals presented in three different living environment: coral reef, ocean and Antarctica.
- no third party advertising
- no in-app purchases
- no data collection
- contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
Help – App Support
The application is available for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android (tablets and smartphones), and Kindle Fire.
Android markets where apps from Kidoteca can be found: Google Play, Samsung Apps, Yandex, Amazon Appstore for Android, T-Store, Synapsy, Mobiroo, Soc.io .