Very intuitive and easy to play, the game is played like the classical jigsaw puzzles. All one has to do is drag and drop the pieces to the right place while the animations are playing.
When the puzzle is completed, children can click on the animal to play a rewarding and funny animation. The name of the animal is displayed and is spoken when children click on the text.
Educational Content of the App
- names of animals written and spoken in 10 languages.
- develops the following skills and abilities: analyzing, concentration, problem solving, eye-hand coordination. Ideal for preschool and kindergarten kids.
- 12 animals to discover from the same type of Indian forest as in the Jungle Book from Kipling (adventures of Mowgli).
- no third party advertising
- no in-app purchases (100% FREE)
- no data collection tools
- contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
Hidden Level in the game
This jigsaw puzzle contains a hidden difficulty mode. To unlock it, one has to unlock all the puzzles in the hardest level of difficulty (monkey scientist). There is much fun in the perspective with flipping pieces: just click on a piece to make it rotate horizontally.
Help – App Support
The application is available for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android (tablets and smartphones), and Kindle Fire.
Android markets where apps from Kidoteca can be found: Google Play, Samsung Apps, Yandex, Amazon Appstore for Android, T-Store, Synapsy, Mobiroo, Soc.io .